Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Reuben Hollebon


In a previous post I have stated "Through this artist I was able to identify the true brilliance of Twitter. Twitter not only enables avid music fans like myself to discover new music, but it allows upcoming bands and artists to promote themselves and their music"....well once again, through Twitter, I  was brought to the sounds of Reuben Hollebon. 

Reuben has recently released an EP which can be heard: http://soundcloud.com/reubenhollebon

His live performances have been described as "stark, raw and intimate." Having listened to the debut EP,  Clutch by this British Folk artist I am reminded of the vocal talent and style of Bon Iver and James Blake

I would really urge you to check this guy out, I am certain you won't be left disappointed. 



Tour Dates: 
6th October. The Gallery Cafe - London, UK
12th October. Oxjam Islington 2012 - London, UK
21st October. The Old Queen's Head - London, UK 


No comments: