Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Lord Huron



My latest must listen to band.

A friend of mine recently told me about this band, and having never heard of them before I was eager to check em out!

Lord Huron are a truly fabulous American indie band from LA.  In 2010 they released two EPs "Mighty," and "Into the Sun," and a debut album "Lonesome Dreams" in 2012. Songs definitely worth checking out by the band are The Stranger, Brother, and Time To Run.

I have bought my ticket to see them, I urge you to do the same. They are great.

Tour dates:
14th May. Scala - London
17th May. Thekla - Bristol
18th May. Brudenell Social Club - Leeds
20th May. Hare and Hounds - Birmingham
22nd May. King Tuts Wah Wah Hut - Glasgow
23rd May. Manchester The Deaf Institute - Manchester

For information regarding tickets and tour dates check out: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Lord-Huron-tickets/artist/1486841

No comments: