Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Run Toto Run Music Gig

A friend came across this band and told me to check them out. The first song I checked out by them was a cover of Bombay Bicycle Club's "Always Like This" and I thought it was pretty good. I then came across a cover of "Sleepy Head" by Passion Pit which I really liked.

Run Toto Run is a three piece indie electro pop band from Manchester, UK and reminds me a great deal of bands such as Kate Nash, Passion Pit and the Ting Tings. New to the music scene, Run Toto Run is a band that is worth looking out for. 



Tour dates (UK tour only):
10th March. The Harley - Sheffield, UK.
19th March. The Castle - Manchester, UK.
25th March. The Box - Crewe, UK. 
26th March. Radio Session - Manchester, UK.
1st April. Soundcontrol - Manchester, UK. 
21st May. Capesthorne Hall - Cheshire, UK. 
22nd May. Capesthorne Hall - Cheshire, UK. 

For more details visit: http://www.myspace.com/runtotomusic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of this band before but I really like them. :)