Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tomorrowland


So tickets for Glastonbury Festival next year sold out in record time (1hr 40) leaving the people who were not so lucky thinking in despair "where do I go now?" Well I have your answer: Tomorrowland. 

Tomorrowland is an electronic dance music event held in Belgium. The festival started in 2005 and has gone on from strength to strength ever since with bigger crowds and more renowned djs playing every year. Last year the festival attracted many big names including Avicii, Steve Aoki, and David  Guetta.

I am seriously pumped for this festival and have made it my mission to get tickets for next year. Although tickets are yet to go on sale the dates for Tomorrowland 2013 have been released and are: 26th, 27th and 28th of July.

I would urge you all to check this out - it looks epic!


http://www.tomorrowland.be/home

No comments: