Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Cold War Kids Music Gig


Great band! Great songs! I can only predict it to be a.....great concert!
Having had their song "Hang me up to dry" on my ipod for a very long time I will admit they have never really been high on my radar. However this soon changed when I came across the song "Hospital beds" which I had only ever heard sung by Florence and the Machine. I immediately loved their version and was eager to check out the rest of their songs, something which did not leave me disappointed.  



Tour dates:
20th Feb. Manchester Academy - Manchester,UK. 
21st Feb. The Garage - Glasgow, UK.
22nd Feb. O2 Academy Birmingham - Birmingham, UK. 
23rd Feb. Koko - London, UK.
24th March. Radio City Music Hall - NYC

To buy tickets visit: http://www.terminal5nyc.com/event/5654

No comments: