Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Downtown Music Festival NY.

Tickets for the Downtown Music Festival are selling fast and so I recommend buying tickets soon. Confirmed acts include Miike Snow/ Major Lazer/ Santogold/ DJ Mehdi and So Me.

I am a huge fan of all these bands however for me Miike Snow would be my main attraction. I saw this band live over the summer and thought they were fabulous. I had managed to persuade some friends to go with me, and by the end of the gig we were definitely all hooked! They had great stage presence (its not often that I have seen a band walk on stage wearing white masks), sang all their songs well (something surprisingly not all artists can do!) and received a great reaction from the crowd.





Date: 
03/05/11

Venue: 
Terminal 5 - NYC


Tickets: 
$45
To buy visit: http://www.terminal5nyc.com/event/5935

No comments: