Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TV on the Radio Music Gig



I first heard this band when one of their songs was played on a One Tree Hill episode. After finding the name of the song and discovering who this band was, I checked out the rest of their album and really liked what I heard! What I especially love about this band is the number of different genres they cover - from electro to soul. This range of sound means it is difficult to get bored of this band as all their songs are all pretty different from each other.

Tour dates: 
13th April. Radio City Music Hall - NYC
11th August. Celebrate Brooklyn - NYC

Tickets go on sale Friday 2/18 at 11.00AM

1 comment:

Laura said...

i love TV on the Radio!! thanks for posting these dates -- I will definitely try to catch their show.