Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kodaline

A seriously great band!

Kodaline is an irish indie band made up of Stephen Garrigan, Vinnie May Jr, Jason Boland and Mark Prendergastan. I first came across this band when their single "All I want" featured in an episode of Greys Anatomy.

Kodaline have released a self titled, four track EP which includes the singles: All I want, Pray, Perfect World, and Lose Your Mind.

For me this band reminds me a great deal of Damien Rice, Coldplay and Aiden Grimshaw. Despite being new to the scene, I would urge everyone to check this band out - we haven't the last of them yet! 

Tour Dates:
31st January. Mercury Lounge - NYC
7th February. Fibbers - York
8th February. Cabaret Voltaire - Edinburgh
9th February. Coventry Kasbah - Coventry
11th February. The Green Door Store - Brighton
12th February. The Portland Arms - Cambridge
13th February. Jericho Tavern - Oxford
14th February. Dingwalls - London


For information regarding tickets and tour dates (UK and N.American) check out: http://www.songkick.com/artists/5546973-kodaline/calendar?page=1

No comments: