Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Feeling

The Feeling are one of the first bands I ever saw live.

Although I may have initially only gone to this gig to see the support band The Fray, I was impressed with their performance.

The Feeling are an English pop band from London. To date, The Feeling have released three albums "Twelve Stops and Home," "Join With Us," and "Together We Were Made," and are currently working on material for a fourth album.

Although this band has been on the music scene for quite some time now, they have been pretty much off the radar. Having not released any new material since the release of "Set My World on Fire" on February 6th 2011, a fourth album is in high demand from fans!

When I saw them live, all those years ago I had a great night. Starting the show with a compilation of youtube videos made by bands, the audience were buzzing. After an hour and a half of bopping and singing along to their hit singles (including Sewn, Rose, and Fill My Little World) I and all the rest of the crowd were sad to see it end.

I would note however,  as mentioned earlier, this band has very little in terms of new material and so if you are looking for new and exciting this is probably a gig you should skip.

Tour dates: 
16th April. Varieties Music Hall - Leeds
17th April. O2 Academy - Birmingham
20th April. Manchester Academy - Manchester
21st April. Oran Mor - Glasgow
26th April. O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London

For further information regarding tour dates and tickets check out: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/The-Feeling-tickets/artist/1035979

No comments: